Monday, October 17, 2005

A Battle of Wits Over A Bottle of White-Out™

A Funny Thing for: October 17th, 2005

Today's funny thing for the day comes from my girlfriend.

A co-worker began to rifle through her desk in search of some White Out™ and she loudly proclaimed "No!"
Her co-worker was not dissuaded and proclaimed, "Yes!" and "It was my White Out™ before it was your White Out™!”
Not to be so easily deprived of her White Out™ my girlfriend replied, "I've had that White Out™ since I was a child! It's a family heirloom!"
Co-worker slowly backing away "Uh..."
Girlfriend "My ancestors had that whiteout with them when they came to America."
To which a sarcastic "I didn't realize they had White Out™ back then." was the only possible answer.
"Yes, they were persecuted as witches because they had White Out™!" then unfortunately she burst into a fit of laughter and while she was rolling on the floor the co-worker calmly reached into the desk, took her White Out™ and walked away.

Oh, and on a side note "White Out™!"

No comments: