Thursday, September 01, 2005

I Declare This To Be the Greatest Blog Ever.

Well, so far it sucks, but that's just temporary. I prefer to think of it as a beta version of what is to come. After I started this I realized that the tea stuff wouldn't fit in too well with what I had in mind for the rest of this page so I started a separate one.
Teasire
I've been having a lot of fun over there. It's quickly becoming a great place to find tales of the utmost stupidity, the outright thirsty, and the obscenely fickle eccentricities of tea drinkers, transporters, and makers. So give it a look.

As for around here...

Right now this is pretty much using a basic blogger template but I'm really not too please with it and am going to be completely revamping it. When I get the graphics done things can kick into high gear. I've got plenty of ideas for some interesting things to do over here. At this point no ones commented on the things I've posted already so I'll take that as a bit of a sign that I should go in another direction. When the page gets up and going I'll redo them after a few months and add whatever has been submitted, but there's no reason to take them down right now so feel free to post them here or email me at himthatwas.blog@gmail.com

No comments: